Friday, May 13, 2011

Feeling Better!

I was going to post this sooner, but the Blogger has been down! Clayton has been feeling much better, especially since Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning you could tell that he was back to normal. Giving him all of his medication has been a challenge, but I least I know it's temporary! In the morning I give him his normal 1ml dose of Zantac, which isn't so bad and he doesn't mind the taste, but now I am also giving him 1 tsp (almost 4x the amount of the Zantac) of his oral antibiotics. It's sticky and goopy and he doesn't like it! Then he also has to be sat on (to restrict his arms from batting me away) so that I can get one little drop into his eye. I have used over half the bottle already since we have a lot of misses. Then he gets a second drop in his eye around noon. Before his bath at bed time we go through the same medication routine as we did in the morning! Whew!

Here a couple of pictures of him one nice day last week when we went to the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment