Monday, January 18, 2016

Several Videos of Wyatt

Ok, I've got some good video material of Wyatt, I know it's a lot and they're long, but he is at such a fun and cute age!

So last night I really noticed him being very interested in the book we were reading about puppies and kittens, to the point that I actually read it three times right in a row. I know that he was trying to say kitty and he was really practicing with that "k" sound. I caught a little video of him trying to say it while he was eating supper tonight - the cat had distracted him! It's hard to hear. . .


This morning he and Harvey were jamming out with the robot that plays music (it was a Christmas present for Reese, and it is supposed to dance too but it never did work right). I love that he stops to do squats when I remind him to dance! Also, he has mastered the "toddler squat." He can squat down to pick up a toy and stand back up and continue on!


This last one is from Saturday when Grandpa Mark and Grandma Dianne were here. Grandma was dragging the stuffed caterpillar around the room and he would chase after it. He loves his soft stuffed animals soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment