Sunday, January 24, 2016

Christmas Morning


Better late than never, right??

We opened presents as a family of 5 on Christmas morning (but forgot about the stockings! oops!) and the boys got to play with their new Polar Express train for the first time. I'm so glad we were able to scrounge up enough C batteries for it to run! Clayton and Reese got some farm equipment which they love to play with in their room and some superhero action figures. They weren't too impressed at the time, but they enjoy them all now.





Wyatt got a big box of duplos that he loves to throw around! And his brothers like to build with them, I know he'll get there someday! He also got the colorful and soft caterpillar that he loves! 


Even Lacey got a new toy!


This was my favorite part of the day, seeing them enjoy their new toys and each others' company!


New stockings this year with their names embroidered on them. I don't know how I would could have forgotten! But when we did get to them Santa gave Nerf guns to Clayton, Reese and Daddy. How fun!

Here was Wyatt playing with the Polar Express bell. I thought it was sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment