Sunday, January 10, 2016

11 Months Old!

Wyatt Daniel is 11 months old today. I have been working on the invitations for his Birthday Party! It doesn't seem like that should be happening already, yet here we are! He is making sounds that are dangerously close to words. I swear he said "cheese" last week when I was holding my phone for something, I guess he thought he was getting his picture taken! He still says "no" (more like Nah) when he gets into trouble, and loves to growl and try to roar like a lion when he sees his animal wall decoration (for Clayton, it was always the monkey sounds, but Wyatt prefers the lion I guess). I think I might hear a word for Kitty trying to emerge as well. I guess one day he'll just have a language explosion, I can hardly wait to hear his talking voice! Our little guy is walking pretty well now, all the way across the living room and partially into the kitchen a lot. I can also tell that he is thinking about just standing up on his own (with out pulling up on an object) but he hasn't figured out how that could work yet, but you can tell he tries! He still likes to eat just about anything and everything I put in front of him, and I did feel a little sad as I fed him the last jar of baby food the other day. We still have some baby food pouches, but he can suck that out. Spoon feeding is pretty much over! He is growing though and I got him measured at 29.25 inches long and 19 lbs today!






No comments:

Post a Comment