Thursday, February 19, 2015

Brother Cuddles, Pirates and a Mustache. . .

Clayton frequently asks to hold his little brother and loves him so much. Yesterday morning (Wednesday) I was up feeding Wyatt when Clayton woke up and he sat beside me on the couch and the first thing he did was ask to hold him. I told him he could when Wyatt was done eating and he waited patiently beside me for his turn.
Hello, brother

Also, Wednesday, Clayton was being a pirate! (with toys from Jake and the Neverland Pirates that Reese got for his birthday). I think that the bag is over his hand because he was trying to be Captain Hook (he has a lot of different types of hooks that he uses in the show, like he can take of the hook and have it be a shovel, or a propeller, etc.)

Love the hair!


And from today, Reese was munching on apple slices with me this morning and and giggled "I have a mustache" Which is especially funny since Daddy shaved his beard down to just a mustache this week and the boys thought that was pretty silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment