Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2 Weeks Old!

Wyatt had his 2 week check up last Friday already, and he was doing great! His weight was up to 5 lbs 13 oz, so more than what we weighed when we left the hospital. I'm sure he weighs even more by now! He was also 19 1/2 inches long, so he already grew half an inch! (Or he just uncurled a little more). Also his umbilical cord fell off last night! Daddy thinks it looks like it could be an outie!

Here are the 2 week pictures from today. Again Reese wanted in on the action. I'll have to try to do them when Clayton is home next time so I can get all three of them in on this cuteness!


Looks like he's tell me off. . . Enough pictures mom!
Reese said he wanted to do this, but when I had him lie down it looked more like torture than fun. . .

But then Reese starting investigating Wyatt's fingers and toes, and it was much more fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment