Thursday, February 5, 2015

Another Snow Day Yesterday & Baby Update Feb. 5th

Wednesday was ANOTHER snow day (No school Monday, late start Tuesday, no school Wednesday, and late start Thursday so Clayton has not been to preschool at all yet this week). I really hope there is no late start on Friday so that he can make it to class at least once!

But the good thing is that Daddy was home again to play with the boys in the snow yesterday, and this time they built a snow fort in the front yard. Daddy used a big shovel and Clayton used his little scoop, but Reese didn't want to help because he was too tired.



After it was all built, Reese thought they needed to get out their lounge chairs and take a break. So here they are soaking up the winter sun in their snow fort!


When they came in we had some more hot cocoa to warm up. What a fun afternoon!


Baby Update:

Baby and I had our final nonstress test this afternoon, which he passed with flying colors. He fell asleep towards the end it seemed, but had been moving around and very reactive for the first part. The funniest thing happened though towards the end when I sneezed. As the print out came down, I could see that the monitor that would pick up on any contractions registered a little blip when I sneezed, and then you can see that the baby had a slight heart rate acceleration, and then I had felt him move shortly after the sneeze - I had startled him! And it was funny to see it all happening on paper.

Here is a little video of Baby Brother squirming around in my tummy last night. It was very loud in the house (so I turned the volume off on the video) with the boys playing loudly, daddy talking to them, and a movie on in the background. I guess he got all riled up and wanted to join in the fun! He will be joining us soon! (Still planning on Monday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment