Friday, October 5, 2012

Three Videos that Need Posted

I took this video at my Grandparent's house last weekend but forgot to work it into that post. This is Clayton cuddling (gasp!) with my mom while she reads one of my childhood favorites, and Clayton's too Bears in the Night

This video I took last Friday afternoon, I was busy packing and found both boys playing in the kitchen by the back door. They had taken all the cans of pop out of the box and I think Clayton had stacked a tower of them 3 cans high at one point. (I'm just glad no one got a finger crushed). I couldn't believe what Clayton did though when he stood up to come check out the video camera:

And this is one of Clayton's favorite things to do. We sing "The Wonderful Thing about Tiggers" and he bounces his stuffed animal. We used to bounce it when we sang, but he took over that job. I tried playing a YouTube video of it so it wouldn't have to be a video of me signing, but when I turned the YouTube version on Clayton just gave it a blank stare and wouldn't bounce him.  So anyway, this is something Clayton loves to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment