Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Clayton is TWO!

My goodness, I can hardly believe it!
"Good morning, I'm 2 now!"


After a happy wake up and breakfast, he then decided to usher in the "terrible two's" in style today with marathon temper tantrums all morning, culminating in no lunch and a nap at 11:45 am (instead of the normal 1:00 pm). I guess he might have been just tired since we woke up before 7am and most mornings I have to wake him up closer to 8:30. Asking him to take off his pants (we were getting dressed) became a 20 min. fit. Not letting him have M&Ms right before lunch was another. Finally, telling him it was time for lunch was my next mistake and so I asked if he wanted to take a nap and immediately stopped his fit, ran to his room and asked for binky. Luckily he was too tired to care that blankey was still in the dryer and he slept until almost 2pm. He was a lot better after that, eating what would have been lunch and happily playing out side and with his new birthday present.



Grandpa and Grandma Branz came for supper and birthday cake and ice cream.  He got a Big Wheel and cool monster truck (and clothes, but Clayton doesn't know much about that). Reese enjoyed playing with the  wrapping paper immensely! I will have to make another post (hopefully for tomorrow) with all of the pictures and videos - I took too many to go through it all tonight.

But I will leave you with this:



No comments:

Post a Comment