Friday, October 5, 2012

8 Months!

I forgot that today was the 5th when I put up those three videos this morning, but Reese is 8 months old today! I measured him at 28 inches long and his weight at 17.2 lbs.

He is crawling all over the place now - taking off for all kinds of trouble. I have to put up a baby gate to block off the hallway if Reese is up and Clayton is napping, because Reese will crawl to the door and pull up and stand there banging on it if I let him! I think he loves his big brother and knows he is in there, I guess.

He gets more and more hair everyday, but he still looks bald because it is so blonde. It's mostly coming in on the top of his head and is often sticking up in little wisps. It's so cute!

No sign of any teeth, but he still enjoys his finger foods. He is starting to get good at picking up small pieces like Cheerios, and recently I discovered that he enjoys sucking pureed baby food out of a pouch. They sell it that way (it's quite expensive, usually about $1.50 for a 4 oz pouch), but we are getting some different nutrition in him that way.

I know, I know, what you really want are some pictures and videos, so here you go!



No comments:

Post a Comment