Monday, July 1, 2013

Busy Day!

For some reason I feel like it took every ounce of creativity I had in me to keep the boys entertained and out of trouble today. We bounced around from activity to activity non-stop!

After supper alone, we threw Snappers (the little firecrackers you though and then they pop), we played "bounce the balls against the door of the shed," we dug in the sand, went down the slide, and finally I thought it would be a good idea to fill some buckets up with water. That ended in them getting stripped down and me just putting a couple inches of water in the pool. From there we started creating experiments with sand and water back and forth with shovels and buckets and the toy wheelbarrow. It was fun, but they were a MESS! So I took them in and plopped them into a huge bubble bath!





Then they snuggled up with Daddy to read some stories before bed.


Hopefully they will sleep good tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment