Saturday, July 20, 2013

Corn on the Cob!

We had corn on the cob for supper on Thursday night after we got some from the local farmers' market. We had never had any with the boys before, so it was a new treat. It was so good that everyone enjoyed it! Even Mr. Picky (Clayton) tried it. I know I saw a couple of kernels in his mouth!! Reese ate about half of the half ear that I gave him! Good job boys!!

Checking out Daddy's eaten ear of corn
Finally taking a bite out of his own ear of corn

YUMMY!

So by some sort of miracle Clayton decided to try the corn. I just gave him the rest of Reese's when he was done because Clayton probably hasn't tried a new food for over a year. (He only quits eating food he use to like, never tries anything new). But Clayton did try the corn, and I know he ate some and swallowed it. I was very proud. Hopefully he will turn a corner here in the food department!




No comments:

Post a Comment