Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July Celebrations

We had most of our holiday fun with the boys on Wednesday night, the 3rd, since that is when York had their big show we let them stay up late to watch that and just but them to bed at the normal time last night since they were still so exhausted.

We played outside waiting for it to get dark:


In our front yard I have a butterfly that is solar powered and lights up after dark. Of course the boys are usually in bed when it is dark enough to light up during the summer, so they were really fascinated with it. I clearly don't know enough about my camera settings because I just could capture it the way I could see it, but here is my feeble attempt





Then finally when it was dark enough, we just stroller-ed down to the corner to watch the big display.

I guess Clayton got a little bored waiting for the show to start:

Here is a better one with no fingers in noses!

Here is the back of Clayton's head watching the show! Too bad the power lines are in the way of a good photo!

So Happy (late) Independence Day from the Branz Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment