Thursday, June 6, 2013

Playing Outside Today

Nothing too profound today, just two pictures I took with my phone this morning while the boys were playing outside.

Sharing the Buzz Light Year Truck:
They were kind of fighting over it until I suggested to Clayton that he would fit on the back of it with Reese and to get on too. It didn't last long, but they backed it up together like that about a quarter of the length of the driveway!


Later, poor Reese got stuck in the wheel barrel. I wish I would have been paying closer attention to see Reese climb in it to begin with, but I just noticed him in it when he started fussing. (He was fairly upset about being stuck in it actually, especially since it had tipped backwards. I kind of felt bad snapping a picture instead of helping him out right away - Sorry Reese!)

No comments:

Post a Comment