Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Reese's 9 Month Check Up

Reese had his check up today and the Dr. says he is doing great (of course we already knew that)! His height and weight are pretty much exactly what they were last month when I measured him at home - 17 lbs and 28 inches. I guess it could either be a difference between the scales, or it's possible he didn't grow much in the last month since he grew so much the month before that. He was also sick for about 2 and half days a couple of weeks ago, so he may have lost a little then, and is just now catching back up. Who knows?! I think it is just that he was averaging himself out from his last big growth spurt.

Here are a few more pictures that I took of him on Wed.

Such a sweet expression

So ornery looking! I know it was in the collage, but I wanted to make sure you noticed it!

Happy to have no clothes!

Such a goof ball

So smiley!

"What is this thing I'm on anyway?"


So sad this turned out blurry - it was so sweet!! :(

Watchin' TV instead of smiling at the camera!
And - I KNEW there was a reason I always got so many "bad" pictures. Check out this awesome looking collage! I just love all the diagonal lines from the wood trim in the background of my crooked pictures!


And last but certainly not least, I sure hope everyone has their Green on today!
GO CATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment