Monday, November 19, 2012

Reese wants to GO!

I should have posted this right away of Reese, but I was waiting to make sure it wasn't a fluke. He seems to be saying "go go go." Which makes sense, we say it all the time. Reese is usually up first in the mornings and nap time, and when we hear Clayton fussing over the baby monitor, I say something like "Reese, let's go get your brother, let's go go go." We also tell Clayton to hurry up and go go go. Reese is still saying it and it seems to be intentional. This is the first time he did it, and you can probably hear Clayton crying from his room in the background. I think Reese was telling me it was time to go get that big brother that he so much adores!

(I apologize that it is so shaky but Reese was grabbing at the wrist string of the camera!)

No comments:

Post a Comment