Wednesday, November 21, 2012

On the Couch

The boys love to play on the couch, that is the "thing" to do right now. Clayton takes off the cushions and then Reese can climb up there all on his own. He can get down very well too. He has fallen a few times, but hasn't ever cried about it, just gets up and tries again. (He is truly the yin to Clayton's yang!) One day during Clayton's nap Reese, was standing at the couch just hollering and upset, and it took me a minute to figure out that he was mad that the cushions were on the couch and it was too high for him to climb up! I actually had to take them off so he could play. . . . O_o

Here are some cute pictures that have been taken "on the couch." I didn't even notice how funny the first two were until I made this blog post.

caught mid-jump

unhappy about the landing I guess!
"Yes, I can get up here all by myself!"

I know  he's leaning in the corner, but he looks so little to be standing there!
You probably noticed this one and the next one in the picture across the top!

Looks like trouble. . . . 

"Did we get caught?"

No comments:

Post a Comment