Wednesday, February 13, 2013

We did It!!

I don't know if this will be the new trend or if it was just a fluke, but Reese slept in his own bed all night (he woke up to nurse at 11:45, 3:30 and 5:15 - we'll have to work on that next). He never slept in Mommy and Daddy's bed - he let me lay him down in his crib in his and Clayton's room. I choose to lay him down in the pack'n'play in our room after the 5:15 wake up since I thought I heard Clayton stirring and I wasn't sure what Reese would do or when he would wake up and I didn't want to risk ruining Clayton's sleep (he has been a pretty good sleeper lately). Reese then slept through Darrel and I getting up to get ready for the day and finally woke up at 7:45 am! Perfect! When he got up he still seemed sleepy and cuddly - usually when he wakes up he is a smiling ball of energy, so that was different. But it was nice to cuddle with him on the couch for a few minutes. Apparently Chloe thought so too:





No comments:

Post a Comment