Sunday, February 24, 2013

Reese and Grandpa Mark!

This is something I should have shared long ago. My mom sent me this baby picture of my dad. I think the resemblance between him and Reese is sweet especially since they share a middle name. Go ahead and click on the picture to make it bigger!


And honestly, I don't know what made me think of this now, but I remembered a video from Mother's Day 2012 of Reese and Grandpa Mark and I know I never shared it, so I guess now is as good a time as any. Reese would have been 3 months old here.




Just as an update, you can tell Clayton is finally feeling a lot better today as he approaches the 48 hour mark of having antibiotics in his system. He had a slightly scary coughing fit last night in the middle of the night even though he never actually woke up, but he did sleep a little later than he has been (more like normal, 7:30ish) and has been happier and more energetic this morning.

Here they are watching Super Why on the iPad this morning after getting back from our family trip to WalMart:




Always with the eyes closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment