Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baby #2 - 30 Weeks Today

I am officially 30 weeks along today, just 10 weeks (or less) to wait for baby brother to get here! Here is what baby looks like this week:

EDIT: Someone (my mom) reported that the picture looks like giberish.. sorry. Here is a link to the website I stole it from What Your Baby Looks Like This Week - 30 Weeks

I had a check up on Thursday and everything is just fine. My blood pressure is great, and the baby's heart beat is in the 140s which is fine. My biggest complaint is some round ligament pain in my left hip which at times makes it almost impossible for me to walk. The Dr. suggested physical therapy and at my appointment for that on Friday I learned some helpful things about how to help take some of the pressure off that area and was given some exercises to do that should help relieve the pain and give me my mobility back.

No comments:

Post a Comment