Saturday, December 10, 2011

14 Months Old & a Trip to the Mall

Clayton is 14 months old today - unbelievable! We weighed and measured him this evening and we got him at 22.2 lbs and just over 30.5 inches tall (so not much height growth this month). He does seem to be putting on weight better now, and looks like he is getting back on his old growth curve of the 50ish per cent tile.

Clayton and I went to Lincoln today to get a little Christmas shopping done and we went to the Gateway/Westfield Mall with my parents. He was in awe at all the crowds of people. Also, a very special treat - he got to ride on the carousel! (I know my parents never would have paid $2 for me to ride on it, but I guess it's different for grandchildren!) No one had a real camera, but I think my phone did an OK job.

Sorry it's blurry - it went fast!

Clayton & Grandpa
It went around quite a bit faster than I would have thought, but he didn't cry. He was sort of deadpan the whole time, just taking it all in, so we guess he must have liked it!

1 comment:

  1. I especially love that last picture--I think he looks pleased and proud to be up on that big horse.

    ReplyDelete