Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Day, Part 1

They are finally here! And there are so many great pictures (and some cute video too) from Thanksgiving Day, and I want to do them all their justice, so I'm splitting them up into several sections. I'm not sure yet how many there will be, but I'll try to get at least one up every day until they are done. If you recall, I had mentioned that my sister Amy is in a photo journalism class and she took some (ha ha *try 350+) pictures to use for an assignment. I'm no expert but I think some are quite good!

This segment is all about food!

Morning Snack = Cheerios and Yogurt


He was asking if the yogurt was all gone




Mmmm, green beans - a favorite food!



I know this isn't Clayton, but it's a really good shot of my parents' dog Riley eying (and yes, that is just ONE eye that he has) our delicious deep fat fried turkey, I don't know if she got in our sink to take it or what. . . lol

Can I have some?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment