Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby #2 - 25 Week Check up

We had a pre-natal check up yesterday and Mommy and baby brother are doing just fine. My blood pressure is still OK at 130/70, and the baby's heart rate was in the 140s. My measurements were a little large with a fundal height of 28cm, which is technically with in a normal range, but since I was 25 weeks and 3 days, I should have been closer to 25cm's. Of course this sounds familiar to anyone who remembers how things went with Clayton's pregnancy, so I am not worried or thinking that the due date is wrong or even that I will have a gigantic baby. I think I just grow babies that measure big most of the time and then apparently slow down towards the end to make a nice average sized baby (like 7lbs 6 ozs!). I also had my 1 hour glucose challenge test and I am guessing they would have called me by now if I had Gestational Diabetes, but I should get the results in a letter. My next check up will be in 4 weeks, and then after that we will start having appointments every two weeks! Only 14 1/2 (or less) weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment