Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rake the Leaves

First of all, my deepest apologies for going another week with out a blog post! I have been really busy making the slideshow for Clayton's birthday party - also a lot of stuff to clean up and put away in our new house, plus a lot of loose ends to tie up in Kearney and many many phone calls to get things squared away! 

There is a ton of good blog material from cousin Kolby's 11th birthday party last Sunday but it is going to take me a little time to go through and edit it all, so for now, here is what Clayton was up to yesterday evening - helping mom and dad rake up the leaves in the yard! He loves yard work (watching the neighbors mow, and carrying around sticks) so I can't wait until next summer/fall when he is big enough to help pick up sticks in the yard for us!

Of course he raked up that pile. . .


Don't worry dad, I go this!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment