Thursday, October 20, 2011

1 Year Photos

Well . . . they're here!! Some of you knew that we had Clayton's one year photos taken on Saturday the 15th out in the country by my parent's house (west of Lincoln) and I got the CD in the mail today, so mommy has had a blast during nap time checking them out and editing away. (I love Picasa and Picnik - the Google people ROCK!) Clayton wasn't extremely cooperative and we didn't get that one "make me an 8x10 and frame me" shot that I was hoping for, but I think I will still be able to make something work. Here are some of my favorites, but I will post more later too!





















With this one below, I am thinking that we will need a corresponding senior portrait . . . assuming he plays football and has a car!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment