Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little Brother

Many of you  have of course already seen the ultrasound pictures and know that Clayton is going to be having a little brother, but I wanted to officially publish it onto the blog. Here are the pictures we got on October 10th at our ultrasound (yes that's right, on Clayton's birthday - part of the reason I was waiting, I wanted it to be all about Clayton until at least his 1st birthday was over). You will also notice of course that I have re-designed the blog page (and name, now we're at www.branzboys.blogspot.com) so that it can be for both boys. My new banner on the top didn't work out very well, it's too small, I will have to work on that another day - getting that took all afternoon as it is!!











Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment