Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Long 4th of July Weekend!

Clayton had a busy weekend! On Sunday he was running some voice experiments! I have been tapping my hand on his mouth when he says "ahhh" and it keeps him entertained for a few minutes listening to his voice change. Looks like he was trying to do it himself:

Yesterday we went swimming in the backyard pool which Clayton loved, but was cut short when a wasp came to visit! Yikes! We bought some little fireworks to show him during the day, these little bees the wizzed up in to the air. He cried. . . : ( Oh well, maybe he will have more fun next year. Here are some pictures from yesterday:  My First Fourth of July. Here are two of my favorites:
Happy Independence Day!


Oh, I think I could get it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment