Thursday, June 2, 2011

Always, Sometimes, Almost and Never

Clayton can Always. . .
. . .call for me "mom-mom-mom"
. . .say "buh buh buh" and "ah goo guh" whatever that means...
. . .put himself to sleep now - no more nursing or rocking to sleep or sleeping in Mom and Dad's bed
. . .loves his bath

Sometimes Clayton. . .
. . .likes to give mommy kisses when I ask for them (it's more like he tries to suck on my check or chin and it is very moist, but I love every one) - but sometimes he won't.
. . .will pat me on the back when I pick him up, like he's trying to burp me. Probably because that is what I do to him! : )
. . .tries to clap his hands together (the motion is there, but no sound), but when I start to say "patty cake" he just stops and looks at me (this is something he just started doing in the last couple of days)
. . .will pull himself up from sitting to standing if he is positioned correctly with a sturdy object to grab
. . .entertains himself in his crib after we wakes up for 20-40 min. since I started leaving his monkey and a teething ring in there for him (this helps mommy get a lot of stuff done around the house!)

Clayton can Almost. . .
. . .CRAWL! He moves to all fours from a sitting position and rocks back and forth. One time he took one crawl "step" and it scared him so bad he fell on his face and started bawling.

Clayton Never. . .
. . .has said "dad" or any thing like it - the "duh" sound is one of the only common ones he does not make
. . .has pulled himself up in his crib (thank God!) since he hasn't figured out how to get from laying down to sitting up yet
. . .has cut a tooth!
. . .holds still while I try to trim his finger or toe nails

No comments:

Post a Comment