Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thieszen Family Christmas 2014

I am cleaning up some things I found saved in my draft folder - I started working on the and never finished. I can now 'backdate' the posts, too, so it won't seem so ridiculous!

I'm not sure how I missed ever posting about our time with Grandma Dianne's side of the family, but with we celebrated with this fun group on Saturday, Dec. 27th., 2014

The boys' favorite present was probably these bouncy animals! Little cousin Delaney was sure in awe of these rambunctious boys!






This is as close as we got to a "family" pic of the four of us

We got board games! Chutes & Ladders and 

 Their little (2nd) cousin Delaney got a tea set and the boys had fun playing with it too!



















Clayton relaxing with Jamie, he was tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment