Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bears in the Night

Clayton can do a pretty good job of  "reading" (he has it memorized obviously) a book called "Bears in the Night." It's a very simple book that has 2 to 3 word sentences that describe how the bears go out, down over, around, under, through and up obstacles to find out where the "whoooo" sound they heard came from. When they finally reach the top of Spook Hill, they see an Owl who made the noise and run back through the way they came (going down instead of up, etc.).  I think the funniest part is that I remember doing the exact same thing with this very book (it's even my copy!), thinking I could read it when I really just had it  memorized. Clayton will actually get up upset if Daddy or Mommy reads the book now... "No! Clayton read it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment