Thursday, February 20, 2014

Painting!

The boys got a two-sided chalk board easel and some paint from Grandma Dianne as a Valentine's Day present and while they have colored on it with chalk, Mommy hasn't been brave enough to secure some paper to it for a painting project - until today. My plan for the day was snowed out, so I bucked up and pulled out the paints instead. I think they enjoyed it a lot!

I started them off w/ one color each since I wasn't sure how it would go... Clayton picked red, and blue for Reese.




They seemed to be doing well, so I added some green and yellow for Clayton. And some red and green for Reese.


No pictures, please - I'm not finished
 They did two pictures each. Clayton's both looked really similar, mostly making up and down lines with the red paint. Reese's are each different though. He choose black for the second piece of paper and made circles instead of lines. What adorable little artists!
Sorry Reese... I know you didn't want you picture taken, but... we just gotta! 

He was sure happy to be so dirty though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment