Saturday, February 22, 2014

Last Weekend AND Today

Last weekend we spent some time in Lincoln with Grandma Dianne and Grandpa Mark. On Saturday morning we went the the Lincoln Children's Museum. Grandpa had never been before and I think he thought it was pretty neat! I had forgotten about these picture on my phone!

1st stop, the tractor... I seem to remember that was the last thing Clayton had
wanted to keep doing the last time we there.... I do believe he had remembered! 
 They always have face painting stations out and I gave Clayton some whiskers so he could be a lion (and he did enjoy roaring at people! lol) And Reese is just a wiggle worm, and two blue lines is all Grandpa got on his forehead, hahaha.

Enjoying the water area... Unfortunately a new addition to all that running water is a lot of that colored gravel that you can have in fish aquariums! Eeek!




Also taken w/ my phone camera, today is the boys doing their new favorite outside activity. Digging in the dirt along the side of the house! Then when they have a load they take it to my big flower pot on the drive way and dump it in. They did that for about 45 minutes this afternoon until their little fingers got too cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment