Saturday, May 5, 2012

3 Months! PHOTOBOMB

That's right, little Reese is already 3 months old! According to my calculations he is about 12 lbs 12 oz and 23.5 inches which according to Gerber's Online Growth Tracker is right on for the 15th percentile growth curve that he has been following.

I conducted quite the photo shoot in honor of his 3 month birthday and there were a lot of good ones! It's hard to choose which one is best, because they are so different. I remember having that problem when Clayton turned 3 months too, this must be when they start to get more expressive.

Not even sure what this is, just cuteness!

This one is probably the winner

Too bad this one is so blurry!
Remember?


Here are some more!







I even tried to get some with both boys, but I wouldn't really call it a success . . .
"Am I in trouble?" and "WAAAAA"


But I did get some of just Clayton after Reese took a nap. I thought to do Clayton's hair (he got it cut by the way) but the only way I could get him to hold still was to stand him in the bathroom sink! It still wasn't very easy to get a decent picture!
This would be so much better if I hadn't cut off the top of his neat hairdo!

Checkin' himself out in the hand mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment