Friday, February 3, 2012

Sick Kid, but Better Now

Wednesday afternoon Clayton started running a fever and tugging at his ears and throat. He hadn't had much of an appetite all day so I really wasn't surprised to figure out he just wasn't feeling well. He drank some Pedialyte (like, a lot actually! He must have been so thirsty I didn't realize until then he hadn't really drank all day either) and had some Children's Ibuprofen and was a pretty big trooper about everything even though he didn't feel well. I did take him into the Doctor's office on Thursday morning to rule out ear infection since he had been grabbing at them, but they were clear, thank goodness. The doctor thought it was just one of those 24hr flu bugs going around. He must have been right, because there has been no fever today and I could tell he was feeling so much better!

After his afternoon nap and snack, Clayton was being kind of crabby (out of boredom I figured), so I thought I could take some pictures to cheer him up. (Plus, I went "shopping" in our box of hand-me-downs for some winter clothes since it looks like that season may have finally arrived, and wanted to show off his new sweater. It's actually a 24 month size and fits pretty well!) At first he didn't want to cooperate for a picture because he wanted to see what I was doing with the camera. But then once he got going on the Buzz Light Year Truck he was fine and had fun during his photo shoot!

Half smile / Half cry


I don't even know what that is...


He cried when I sat him on the truck :'(


But then he realized he could have fun climbing in






Ok, this is pretty fun after all!


Climb out


Back in


Look at all those teeth!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment