Tuesday, March 29, 2016

First Half of March

I've been trying to keep up taking pictures and videos, but not sharing them! Whoops! I'll try to cram it in now.


I've taken the kids to the Children's Museum a few times, along with my friend Heidi who also does daycare. Once even on a Wednesday so Clayton and Reese got to go (and I was also watching Knox that day too). Here, Wyatt seemed like he was using the screw driver to fix the truck!


The picture didn't turn out, but Clayton took Wyatt down the slide!

Our family made it to half of the Wednesday night Lent services and supper before hand.
Wyatt enjoyed a chocolate cupcake at church!
 One Friday morning, I took Harvey, Wyatt and Knox to the Library for story time. Wyatt and Harvey both enjoyed their first time coloring together!


The day before we left for the Great Wolf Lodge, Wyatt enjoyed whipped cream and berries for a snack! I don't know how much he consumed, but he really enjoyed painting with it on his tray!


No comments:

Post a Comment