Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Reese's 4 year Old Interview

We are snowed in today, so I thought I'd do Reese's birthday interview! I don't think I'll interview Wyatt this year, maybe next time. Here's a link to Reese's answers from a year ago


  • What is the meaning of life? I don't know
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? A farmer and a builder
  • When do you feel the most loved? hugs
  • What are you afraid of? bad guys
  • If you had one wish, what would it be? a tree stick
  • What is the funniest word? frack!
  • What is the hardest/easiest thing to do? Hardest:cutting down a tree with my hands  Easiest: pick up small toys
  • What is the best/worst thing in the world? Best: climbing a mountain Worst: not climbing the wall
  • What makes you mad? hitting
  • What is the meaning of love? pictures (as he looked up at our family pictures on the wall)
  • If you had all the money in the world what would you do with it? buy stuff and things



No comments:

Post a Comment