Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A lot of firsts!

What do Wyatt's first steps, first haircut and first tooth all have in common?? Well, they all happened in one 24-hour period, that's what!! We're packing it in here before 2016 I guess! He took his first steps last night, he woke up today with a bottom right, front tooth having broken the surface, and the boys all got haircuts this afternoon. We actually didn't even realize how much fuzz he had in the back, we were so focused on how much he had down the middle on the top! But he let Jan buzz that down in the back a little after we trimmed the mohawk. He even let her vacuum up the excess hair at the end. He was pretty apprehensive, and there were a few tears, but he was easily consoled.


I knew I wanted to take a before and after picture of Wyatt, so I figured I might as well get some for Clayton and Reese too! We sure have three handsome boys. We even got a couple of compliments on our nice looking bunch at Walmart afterwards! Ha!
I love this before picture of Reese; you can actually see the mischief behind his eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment