Friday, October 2, 2015

Wyatt's Week. . .

Wyatt isn't crawling yet (but honestly that could change by tomorrow). But he sure gets around! Here's some of the things he's been up to lately!
Exploring leaves on 9/17

Playing at the music table on 9/23



On Tuesday, I swore that Wyatt must be crawling when my back was turned because he can actually get around fairly well, but it's not a true crawl. So while I got lunch started I set up the time lapse on my phone to see how he was getting around. No real crawling, just scooting around by getting on to all fours, back to sitting, pivoting around, back to all fours, etc.  You can see at the end he actually made it over to the toy shelf and pulled a toy off to play with it! This time lapse stuff is kind of fun.

Wyatt on Wednesday:
Then on Wednesday, he thought he would start to try to pull up in his crib. So we have that lowered now, just in case. (But it will be a while before he can reach the top rail to try again now, but he tries on other things around the house).

Just a happy boy after lunch!


Peeking at me after his afternoon nap




I have much more (I've been trying to catch that first official crawl) but it will have to wait for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment