Monday, August 17, 2015

Back To School!

Today is the first day of Preschool for Clayton and Reese!

Clayton has a new teacher, Miss Barlow this year (but the same classroom and a few of the same classmates, too!) Clayton struggled to fall asleep last night (too excited I guess) it was probably around 10:00 pm before he settled down and fell asleep! Hopefully he is not too tired for school, but I sense a nap coming this afternoon. . .  He is a seasoned preschool attendee and he is looking forward to playing with blocks!


Reese has Mrs. Ecklund for a teacher (and I'm glad that he has a more experienced teacher as he can be quite the handful!) He's had a hard time the last few days at home, I think he is a little nervous about going and has been acting out. He actually told me one morning last week that he didn't want to miss me. Last night when I excitedly announced that there was school tomorrow, his initial reaction was to cover his face. So I know he is having some big feelings about this, but I've done my best to validate and reassure him and he was excited to go this morning, no tears!
"I want to be a plane" he said - haha



No comments:

Post a Comment