Monday, March 30, 2015

7 weeks old!

I can't believe Wyatt is going to be 7 weeks old already tomorrow. I was just going to make a post when he was 6 weeks old but never got around to it. According to our bathroom scale he is about 8.5 lbs. He is fitting nicely into size 1 diapers and 0-3 month sized clothes.

Here are the pictures I took of him last Sunday (the 22nd)

Thumbs DOWN on all these pics, mom!

Mommy/Baby Selfie! 

From the day after he ate 10 times in one day ... I just wanted to show the little double chin he was getting from eating so much! (Taken 3/25)

I've been wearing him and he really likes it. He especially seems to love having a cozy hat on his head. I swear he looked up at me and smiled after I put this hat on him, so I tried to get a picture of a smile, but no such luck. (Taken 3/25)


And some pictures from last Friday, the 27th


He has been doing a great job of just laying on the floor or in his pack'n'play on his back and just hangs out there like that for long periods of time, and will even put himself to sleep that way, no swaddle required. When he's not hungry he is a very content baby! (knock on wood). He is sleeping soundly in his pack'n'play right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment