Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Loading the Truck

I have a lot to catch up on here but here is a fascinating video I just took tonight of Clayton practicing loading things. I guess this is why most guys are so good at things like Tetris and loading luggage in cars - lots of practice playing as little boys. He had been doing it when I came out from putting Reese down for bed and I saw him load and unload the truck three times, I don't know how many times he did it, but he was sure intent!

It is kind of long, but like I said, I find it fascinating - like a little window into how his mind is working at solving problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifQ744Us4LM

Also I seem to be having trouble getting YouTube and Blogger to get my video embedded in the post like  usual so you will just have to click on that link above to go to YouTube and watch it. Sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment