Friday, March 8, 2013

Clayton's Train Tracks


Clayton, as you can see, has been getting creative with his train tracks. They are supposed to fit together to make a circle or oval but he has been setting them up in new ways, experimenting  The way he plays has really been changing! I see him using his train to re-enact scenes of the book Green Eggs and Ham (you know, train teetering from the end of the tracks, ready to crash into a boat), and he will recite pages of the book as he drives the train along the track ("I would not eat them ANYWHERE"). I just wish I could know what he was thinking about all the time! He does talk a lot now, but I can't wait for him to be even more expressive so I can know what is going on that precious little head!

In the pictures he is watching TV quite a bit - it was probably Wreck It Ralph <-- click to watch the trailer if you have not heard about it, it's really a very sweet movie. Clayton really likes it and has actually been asking to watch it. He'll even punch the floor and try to say "I'm gonna wreck it." It's a great family movie and Mommy and Daddy really like to watch it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment