Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Our Christmas Day part 1

Sorry it took me so long to post more, it's a busy time of year for sure! There are a lot of pictures, so I will post more than one part. Here is the 1st part of the day!

Our Christmas Day was spent with Grandpa Mark, Grandma Dianne and Aunt Amy at their house in Lincoln. The boys were very very tired from staying up so late the night before but they sure enjoyed their many gifts.

An Upside Down Reese

Goofy Clayton


First we opened stockings:



Then their BIG present from Grandpa and Grandma - A table and chairs. Reese would have been happy just climbing all over the boxes I think!





Too tired to rip any more paper I guess
Clayton loved to see how it was all put together:

Even Reese likes to sit in the chairs like a big boy:

In a box. Hi Reese!

Happy Baby!
 Coloring with the new Aqua Doodle mat on the new table


 Both boys even tried to color with some crayons. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that Reese knew just what to do with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment