Saturday, December 1, 2012

Reese Wanted to Say. . .

Merry Christmas!

I took these pictures yesterday, and I know he is not quite 10 months old, but he pretty much is (only 5 days!), and it's officially December now, soo I thought I should go for it.  Be sure to click on the pictures to make them bigger so you can see them better. They are in order of my favorite, but between the first two it is hard to choose. If you leave a comment on the blog and tell me your favorite one, I will be sure to include a 4x6 size print of it in your Christmas card which will hopefully be going out soon! Even if you have a request for something you would like to see done a little different (different size, colors, text, font, etc.) I will see what I can do.

Yay! Baby's First Christmas!




3 comments:

  1. So adorable! Good job photographer. I would like 1 of Reese smiling with the lights and 1 of him smiling with that bear. 1 of those would be cute in a Christmas ornament frame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, so you want the 1st one. Then do you want the 3rd one, like the whole collage, or you just want the middle picture of him holding the bear?

      Delete
  2. My favorite one is the first one!

    ReplyDelete