Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tuna Noodle Casserole

Clayton tried "big people" food for the first time tonight! I ran some of the tuna noodle casserole I made for supper through the food grinder that I inherited from my grandma (they still make them the same way and you can buy a nearly identical one brand new). He ate it really well at first, but after about 6 or 7 bites he didn't want anything to do with it! I tried putting some on his tray to see if he would at least play with it, but he was done!

I did get a couple of bites in after that (in between some pears) but he just spit it out! Funny Baby! After talking it over with Darrel, he suggested that the casserole is probably a lot more filling and has more calories per bite than his baby food, so that is probably why he didn't seem to eat that much.

   
gross...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment